Thursday, February 2, 2012

Well If I Can't Sleep...

I just hate those nights when I wake up at 2:30 and absolutely cannot fall back asleep.  Here I am, having been up for a while, officially deciding to start my day at 5:30 am.  I know that's not super early for some people but it is for me, especially since I'm coming off of years of "college time."  I'm not as much of a late sleeper as some, but I definitely adopted the college attitude of "What? You want me to attend an 8:30 class?"  I'm trying to wean myself off sleeping in, but, so far, all that happens when I go to bed early is that I get even more sleep.

The thing is, sometimes when I wake up at 3 am, after only about 4 hours of sleep, I feel really good.  Like, "I wish the world was up and about so I could get things done" good.  Thank goodness the internet allows me to do a bit of that.  I've just been sitting in my cozy chair, applying for jobs, checking up on my finances, and taking periodic (okay, frequent) breaks for daydreaming about how I'm going to design the rest of my apartment.

One thing I've been stuck on lately is how to finish my bedroom. Since I had beds and sleep on the brain anyway, here are some of my favorite beds from Country Living's Bedroom Designs You'll Love article.































Alrighty, I'm off to do more "grown-up" stuff (read: not just looking at pretty interiors).

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment