Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thrifting Thursday

Well somehow Thursday has snuck up on me and it's time to share my thrifting finds for the week.  I already showed you the absolute best find ever but here are some other little things I picked up.

I found three throw pillows at Goodwill for less than $2 each!  I was initially drawn to them because of the fabulous burlap covers.  Even if the burlap doesn't work, for that price I can definitely splurge on recovering them.
Yes, I know there are only two pillows in this picture.  The third one is the size of the one on the right.
I've also been on the lookout for cute and handy things to put in my sewing closet.  That project is still in progress but check out the bulletin board I got for hanging patterns or inspiration pics:


Remember my cloche conundrum?  I found a plate that probably went with a cloche of the same size.  It fits perfectly, although I'm not crazy about the way it looks.  But if there's one thing I've learned from other bloggers, it's that anything can be improved with a bit of paint.



Have you found anything exciting this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment