Sunday, February 26, 2012

Living Room Loveseat Lust

I am still searching for the perfect chair or loveseat for my living room.  At Goodwill today, I found an adorable little tufted armchair for $14.91.  I would have snapped that baby up in a heartbeat but it was in terrible condition.  The foam showed through the fabric in multiple places.  I know recovering is an option, but the foam I could see was sooooo icky I didn't even want to touch it.  So unfortunately I left the little beauty behind.

What I learned is that I'm absolutely in love with tufted chairs and loveseats right now.  I would love love love to have one in my living room.  It seems like the chances of finding one are pretty slim, but for now I'm going to scour all the local thrift stores and craigslist and hope for the best.  In the mean time, here are some I found online and love.

The Old Painted Cottage

The Old Painted Cottage
Mecox

Crate and Barrel via Decor Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment