Saturday, February 25, 2012

I Made Something Today!

Have you met Kim at Oh, Sweet Joy?


I haven't, but I'd sure like to!  I stumbled upon her blog a couple weeks ago when I was googling ways to turn a closet into a sewing space.  Here's what she did:
Oh, Sweet Joy: Closet Sewing Space
Isn't that just the coolest?  I'm not going to be able to take the doors off my closet sewing space but I plan to make it every bit as cute as Kim's!

Isn't her living room just adorable as well?  I have to admit that I'm getting a bit envious.  She has great taste in a way that I find accessible.

Oh, Sweet Joy: Living Room

Anyway, she recently posted a tutorial about how to make a business card holder.  This is something I definitely need!  I never seem to have business cards on me when I actually need them and they also tend to get bent over time.

Here's Kim's:
Oh, Sweet Joy

And here's mine!
Sorry, don't know why the picture is so fuzzy!



Yay for easy but useful projects!  Pop on over to Oh, Sweet Joy to try this project yourself.  Just remember that Kim's tutorials are for personal use only :)

No comments:

Post a Comment