Monday, January 30, 2012

The Time Seems Right

Honestly, I've wanted a blog for quite some time.  I'm an avid follower of other blogs and have often thought about what it would be like to have my own.  The problem is that I had no idea what I would write about or when I would have the time to do it.  So I read and I dreamed and that was it.

It's funny how life changes sometimes.  Everything is completely different now and suddenly my heart and my mind were both chanting "blog blog blog."  When you have that sort of accord, there's no way to say no.  So here's my new blog, to go with tons of new changes I'm making in my life- new city, new apartment, new job, new everything.  With so much going on, I think I'll find plenty to write about.  I've got tons of diy projects planned and now is the right time to do them.  Somehow, planning to write about diy, cooking, and adventuring makes me think I'll do more of the things I really like.  So often, fun seems to get pushed down to the bottom of the priorities list.  Sometimes that's necessary, but part of this new life that I'm carving for myself is about making time for happiness.

So here's a toast to everything that's new in my life.

Cheers,
Mary Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment